Thursday, November 16, 2006

Purge

Long story short, today was not a good day. A little bloodshed never killed anyone... I'm a bit disappointed. After an absence of three weeks, I usually get more of a reprieve from the general "Why can't you be more like her?" vibe. Oh well, maybe he's just making up for lost time. 10 months till freedom. Hopefully.

At this rate, I'll be in wicked shape in a month. I can't say that that idea doesn't bring me immense pleasure. But right now I'm just sore. Oh well, pain, gain, you know the drill.

Three different ways to get out of the house tonight, and you think any of them worked? Of course not. It's just one of those days, isn't it.

Why do I have these days when life is so good in the grand scheme of things? On top of everything else, I feel guilty for not being happier. That's only mildly ironic...

How come I'm surrounded by heartbreaks I can't stop? Why can't I make them stop hurting? Or keep them from hurting in the first place?

Anyways, that's a problem for another day, as always.

Keep Dreaming

Daydream Believer

No comments: