Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blurry

Today I wore my glasses. I hate wearing my glasses, they're impractical and I find I look kind of goofy in them. I've had the same ones since before the thick plastic emo-frames were cool, and that's the kind they are. I don't see as well, and they fog up whenever I move from, say, a walk-in fridge to an overheated industrial kitchen. They fog to the point where I can see better if I take them off and squint. So that's what I did. And I didn't crash into anybody either.

So how come nobody tells me when I've got barbecue sauce all over me?

"Tell me something I don't know, Red." That was an awkward conversation. I hate to think that it might be our last half-decent one.

It seems easy enough. Too easy, as a matter of fact. Maybe I'm in some form of denial, and this will hit me later, maybe I'd already started healing before the wound was inflicted. Maybe I'm just bouncing back. I just hope that later I don't come to regret where the pieces fell. Lately I've been feeling ok though.

Blue
Oy vey. You don't talk to someone for 6 months, and then you start talking again, and OH MY GOD! It all starts coming back to you. As I told L'Ange this morning, yesterday I had my first little headbutt with this novel situation. And you know what? It doesn't feel half bad. I'm just hoping I don't do something silly.

Hm... Tiger. You know, I think I like the sound of that. Still haven't really figured out what colour I am... initial guess was orange, wasn't it, Gold? That's kind of boring. Tigers are orange! Anyways... do most tigers roar? Now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter. I roar.

Keep Dreaming,
Daydream Believer

1 comment:

estelover said...

UPDATE! :P