Thursday, November 18, 2010

Additions To The List

Yep, I've been inspired.
So, a couple of additions to The List:

Get to at least 50 on at least three separate "Best 100 ________ of All Time" lists.

Get to 100 on at least one.

Books to read, plays or movies to see, songs to hear, cities, art galleries, or GPS coordinates to visit, once in a lifetime experiences to have, sex positions to try, I haven't really narrowed it down yet. However, I do have one limit. I can't just make up my own list for the purpose of making this any less time-consuming or difficult. (i.e. picking 100 books I've already read. Ta-daaaah, I'm done! Checkmark!) No. That defeats the purpose. It has to start out as someone else's list. That said, I will allow myself to combine lists (have you got any idea how many Best 100 Books of All Time lists there are?) by some formula I haven't yet thought up, if I ever think up that formula. For instance, top ten from ten different lists, with repeats replaced by items further down the list. We'll see how it works out. This could be one that'll take years to finish.

Happy reading, working, and playing.
Daydream Believer

No comments: