Thursday, March 22, 2007

Razor Wire Shrine

Good god, it's been almost a month since I wrote anything here... wow.

Alright, here goes... deep breath...


28 Hours 28 Hours 28 Hours 28 Hours

(Actually, I think it'll be closer to 32... but that's beside the point.)
3 Weeks from today! *Squeeeeeee*

Think I might be a little excited?

In any event, something I was a little concerned with is probably not going to be an issue, which takes one hell of a load off my mind. I'm looking forward to this again, which is good, because for a while I was doubting whether it was going to be worth the trouble. It will.

You spiteful prick.

Well, that's that, I guess. It's over and done with. I don't know if I'll ever get that opportunity again, which is kind of sad.

Bah... I was going to write something... but here I am sitting in front of the computer, and I'm drawing a complete blank. I hate when that happens.

Light A Match In The Wind

Quite frankly, I wish I had her composure and control... or at least the ability to fake said composure.


It's only when you overdraw your emotional bank account that you can find out how much credit you have.

Keep Dreaming
Daydream Believer

1 comment:

estelover said...

You know usually I can guess at what you're alluding to in these entries, but this time I'm drawing a complete blank. Care to enlighten me later? Give me a call if you want to talk.