Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't Stop

I really hope he was the one texting me back at 2 am. It seems just like before, right down to the cigarette smoke taste in my mouth and the funny feelings about dancing. Still, I think everything's going to be alright. I think everything's back to normal. Maybe. I wish he hadn't bailed out on me so early. Would it have made a difference if I said so? It's okay not to be normal right now. It's okay not to be okay, that's what friends are for. Am I going to regret not forgetting tomorrow?
And trying and trying again.
I laugh because I know exactly what's going on, and have a new insight into the world of a fascinating person. Fascination. I am easily fascinated. The tattoos and the deviance. I would love to be stronger and smarter than I am.
Bedtime.
Daydream Believer

No comments: