Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chances Are

It's all about chances, odds, luck, fate. It's about circles. All of a sudden, I'm back at the same place in this circle, but this time you're at the right place in your circle. Geographic circles are another thing entirely, however, and that's why this is just another pile of what-ifs. I know myself, and I know exactly where this will end, and by the end of it, you won't be the only one that's blue. Christmas seems far away. This is really ironic, it seems that once again I've been posessed by the god/dess of bad timing. That's right, it was the "MFM" look... and that's right, she was right again. To quote a conversation with MFM himself, "This is a fine pickle we've gotten ourselves into, isn't it?" "No, I like pickles, this is more of an onion." Oy vey.

The other half of that lyric?
So close them tight and kiss me one last time.
So now I'm playing with fire, courting disaster, some might say. Like a chainsaw that you can only get in one store that's a very long way away.
Daydream Believer

1 comment:

estelover said...

Its my opinion that long-distance relationships never work out, and that its better and healthier to concentrate on something attainable rather than to focus on something that has the likelihood of going badly and could leave everyone feeling down. Just an opinion though. God knows I never follow my own advice.