Thursday, October 18, 2007

People Really Suck Sometimes

Joy, one strung along, one majorly confused, one very angry, one a little oblivious, one the cause of it all. And then here's me, sitting on the other side of the room. I could really go for something interesting that isn't petty drama. I wish things would sort out, and they probably will. But I wish they'd hurry up about it. I suppose one only wants what one can't have, and that one can have a whole hell of a lot, apparently. I don't know why. I don't know how, and to be honest, I don't particularly care, I just wish... well, it really doesn't matter, does it? I can't change anything, the arena's far too small. Although I really wish I'd never heard those words out loud, just been left to imagine it. Better to think someone wants you out of their face than have them open their mouth and prove it.

Daydream Believer

No comments: